Animal days and Fifteen years of age.
Well I’m fifteen now (
sounds so old to me) and my fifteen year has gone crazy already. Here are the few
things that have happened to me at the end of my fourteen year.
 |
My duck Alex with Cow
Well The first thing that happened was we had to give
away my duck Alex (girl) and my chickens, at least till the summer. We didn’t
have a warm enough shelter for them so I gave them to a nearby friend. I really
miss Alex, she was so funny.
|
 |
| Alex drinking out of her bath |
 |
| My chickens Pecky and Becky. |
 |
My new bunny Charlie.
However after giving away the duck I got a new bunny (as
a birthday gift) He so cute. Unfortunately I know nothing about him.
His age, breed etc, but oh well he is just a pet.
|
 |
| Charlie hopping around on my bedroom floor. |
 |
Me opening a gift
Then I turned 15. I cried I felt so old. (lol) I got a
whole lot of art supplies, and I just finished a picture of an Indian styled
bear over a stormy landscape since I missed my bus today. All my exams are coming up and I’m
in a hole missing all these days of school. Oh well, I’m
happy,that’s what counts.
|
 |
| busy doing schoolwork |
 |
| My painting |
 |
| 15 year old me |
Happy belated birthday!!! Your painting is fantastic, your bunny is adorable, and yes, your duck really IS funny. I'm deeply amused with how bossy they are. Ducks know how to speak their mind!
ReplyDelete