Monday, 1 April 2013





Epic Hike

The Saturday before Easter, since my Mom needed to keep sane while doing the Easter baking, some of my sisters and I went for a hike in our backyard. You will see it's a wild place to be.

We decided to start climbing here because it looked kind of like a natural star case. A new level and then another and another, and another. It was pretty cool.

Almost at the top of the staircase.
Wild place. The bare trees look so haunting.




















Behind the natural stair case was this to climb.

Climbing

More climbing



They reached the top before I did.

Spotted this lone rock. Was pretty cool.

The view

Heading down




















On the way down we spotted some water falls caused by the melting snow.


Sister decided to walk down the water fall...

While my other sister and I decided to walk beside it.

We thought we had lost the water fall when we reached the snow, but  it turned out the water was going underneath it.

Sister standing on the frozen water fall.
Listening to the water going underneath.



No comments:

Post a Comment