Tuesday, 25 June 2013

                   
        Growing!!!



Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile. Schools been holding me up and other preparations for the summer. But now I have found a moment of my own and am going to up date you on the growth around here. So where to start? Hmmmmm. Lets start with......

My sister who turned eight!!!






One of my younger sisters just turned eight!!! Everyone knows her as a expert huger and she brings much joy to our family. She also just received her first holy Communion and was very excited about it.

Emma after her First Communion. 





Fourteen year old brother.



My brother is now a corporal!! This is his first year of cadets and he has ranked up far.

 My brother also graduated from grd8 yesterday. He got an Honor role medallion and it was a very rewarding evening for him.

 Five year old brother 

 My little little brother graduated from kindergarten. It was so cute and he was so excited!!



Gardens growing!!!

A square foot garden patch

The peas climbing up the posts.

 
The garden


Our garden is producing food!! My mom works very hard in it every week and that work is paying off! I would help her more with it, but I happen to enjoy animal care more.

The Animals


The kittens are now ready to go.


They now have straight up ears, eyes open, and they can run, jump, and play.
Unfortunately my dad accidentally ran over Flash my favourite kitty.

We also have a new rodent addition to our animal family!!

Cookies and cream!!!
Our new Guinea pig. I got her to keep Charlie company and they seem to like each other. I thought Charlie might be a little bossy, but it turned out that Cookies and cream was the bossy one. I gave her a nice green castle house, but she decided that she preferred Charlies box house instead.

Cookies and Cream in Charlies house.
So now Charlie lives on top of his house. He doesn't seem to mind.



Awards!

This might be kind of bragging, but my award selection has increased. I had a good track season. I got two new ribbons added to my collection. The white ribbon on the right and the purple ribbon. I got third in the 800m race also in doing so making the school record for that race. I also came sixth in the 1500m race!! I made it to EOSSAA and that felt really good because my school  hasn't had many runners go to that meet in a while. 

A
My meet number collection.


My sister also did fairly well at the elementary track meet. She came in 5th in the 800m race, 3rd in the 400m race heat, and her relay team came in second.

My sister preparing for the 400m race.

No comments:

Post a Comment