Today is the last day of the year! It has been a very eventful year!
In January 2013.....
I turned fifteen!!!
and Charlie the bunny joined our family!
In February...
I visited the museum of Civilisation. But Besides that we, hid away from the chilling cold and anticipated the coming of spring and flowers in our own way!
In March....
We started planting seeds inside! Hoping that we would have an amazing garden to eat from by fall!
the skateboards and spring sweaters came out!
We climbed the local hill for the first time since winter.
And we had a delightful Easter full of eggs and treats!
In April....
My siblings and I discovered a lake in our backyard, that turned out to be a summer load of fun for us!
In May......
We got a chicken and the real flowers started coming out!
Mom started the garden.
we walked to church for the first time because the car broke down.
And Oreo had Kittens!
June...
Was a very eventful month!
Emma had her first holy Communion!
Christopher graduated from elementary school!
Daniel finished kindergarten!
I got two ribbons to add to my track and field collection. And made the school record for the 800m race!!!
In July...
We had a great reunion with my uncle and aunt who we hadn't seen for over five years!
And my sister and I went to a fun retreat in st Raphael's.
In August...
I worked at a camp for the first time ever, and got bit by a snake. My fault!!
Beside's that, I took a break from blogging because life was extremely busy. Between that time, we moved from tents, to our friends house, to our new house!
December
We got new chickens!
Our pump froze, so we hauled water from the well to the house.
we got an abundance of snow!
We got a dog!
And had a Merry Christmas!
What a year! I wonder what 2014 has in store!
Happy New Years everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment