Wednesday, 28 May 2014



Spring Fever

Sorry! It's been awhile since I last posted.....okay, a long time since I last posted. I've been real busy with school, trying to find a summer job, and construction around the house. Moving is NOT relaxing! 



Anyhow I have spring fever. An actual spring fever! Not the expression. I woke up with a terrible soar throat, and the stubborn girl I am, went to school. I got home and I was burning all over, and still kind of am. Anyhow, bonus!! Sick time leads to blog time!!!

So here are all the things going on at the moment.

The pond is unfrozen and looks good for future swimming!!

Mom has started her garden and sort of took my rabbit cage for the project. lol
The tent has become a play room and a place to sleep if  the bedroom is too hot.
The chickens are happy to be able to run around in the nice weather!!

The tire swings are up and are providing hours of fun!!

And we have Kittens again!!!
Free to anyone who lives near by!!!


Anyway, those are some of the changes spring has brought upon us! All good except for the bugs. So many bugs I feel like I'm suffocating in them! I look like I have the chicken pox! That's how bad it is. Hopefully as the year goes on they'll slowly fade. 
(Or I'll be dead with black flies picking at my bones!!)
Ontario! Doesn't it sound lovely!

Hope you all have a good spring with a limited amount of bugs! And I'll try to keep more up to date on this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment