Sweet Sixteen!!!
Yesterday was my sixteenth birthday!! I feel like I entered a whole new world!
The bear claw necklace I got, made me feel I had earned this part of life. What's really cool about it, is it is an actual bear claw!!
And of course there were more gifts!!!! This is a picture my brother took of me receiving my chocolate!!!!!
I got a shelf to put all my stuff on!
I got two new penny whistles! Including a music book to go with them!!!
And then the best of all.........!!!!!!!!
I got a naturalist program!! I can now further explore my passion of the wilderness!! And it looks like a lot of fun!!!
I had one friend over for the day, and we spent all afternoon sledding with my siblings!!
We got really creative and started using feed sacks for sleds!!
And cardboard when we got tired of the manufactured sleds!
We had a lot of fun!!
Lucy really enjoyed the ride!!!
We had Banana splits for dessert. Mom also started introducing me to her new herbal remedies.
I'm sure they are good for you, but what happened to a " Spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down?"
After supper we watched A Walk to Remember
Really recomend it! I cried the last fifteen minuets of the movie. It is really touching!!!
And that was my birthday!!! It was definitely sweet! I really enjoyed myself even though it was a simple birthday celebration!!!
So now I have another long walk from sixteen to seventeen! That's okay!! I like to walk!! Even if it's it cold! lol. There is so much to discover if you get your feet moving! Which I'm going to start doing right now! I wonder what the naturalist program has in store for me? I think it's time I started it!
I may not have too many new posts for January. Exams are coming up, and this naturalist programs going to keep me busy too! Will try, but you can definitely hope for more posts in February!
Bye for now!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment