Thursday, 3 March 2016

A Nice Family Trip

Hey guys! Long time no post! I am honestly the worst blogger ever!!!! Anyhow, I'm going to try and take this up again and hope I can keep myself dedicated to it!


So, today I had this interview at SPCW (A Wildlife Rehabilitation Center in Napanee!) I am not really sure what I want to do with my life right now, but I have narrowed it down to an active job, or one that involves working with animals. This wildlife center offered an internship at their facility, and so I applied, and I got an interview!!! Anyhow, it went really well, and it was so great to meet everyone there and see the animals. I have a good feeling that I might just get this internship!


However, because Napanee is pretty far away from us and a large portion of the family came along for the trip, we decided that we should make the most of the trip and go see Kingston! It was such a fun, and family bonding trip!












1 comment: