Monday, 3 December 2012


Hi. I'm Jacinta. (Jay is my nickname) I am a teen, and I live in the middle of nowhere, in Ontario Canada. I have to say, despite the isolation of my dreary road, with a population of sixteen people, (ten of them my family members) I do like living in the backwoods of Canada. I actually find a lot to do. I enjoy thrill, which the country is not lacking.  I've got chased by wild dogs in two feet of snow, and have fallen out of trees, but I enjoyed every minute of those experiences. They were exciting!! Epic!! Still haven’t broken a bone yet! Sort of experiences. Anyhow I'm writing this blog, because I love journaling. Also because it's getting colder outside, so I'm spending more time inside, leaving me with not much to do but write, and also because I have so much to say and to share. Hope I have time to write it all down though. Despite the cold outside, I still have the thing that keeps every teenager busy and stressed. Homework. Hope you enjoy fallowing me, on my daily life as a Backwood Canadian girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment