Friday, 7 December 2012

                    The death of Tint

My heart is breaking. This is the third pet that has left me, since the school year started. Tint was my favorite kitten out of the liter this year too. This year both my favorite kittens out of the two liters, my cat Oreo had, both got run over by my dad. (By accident)
                  We were heading to a Christmas concert and leaving the house in our big white van. When we got out of the driveway, one of my little sisters said, Tint was on the ground dead. After having two bunnies die, three kittens die, and a bunny run away this year, I couldn’t handle it anymore. I just felt gone, not there. No feelings, nothing. Just plain nothingness. We went out for supper, went to a Christmas concert, that didn’t even happen, because we got the day wrong, and went shopping, then headed home. Now I feel everything. The feeling of my heart breaking into many little bits, the what if questions roaming my mind, the tears finally flowing from my eyes. I lost so many of my dearest pets. I bottle fed this kitten. His blue eyes looked like they could tell what you were thinking, he interacted with head motions, when you talked, and now he’s as flat as a pancake, lying somewhere in the field, because the grounds too frozen to dig up, so I don’t think we can bury him. Sorry to have to tell you such a depressing story, but this is also part of the life of a Backwoods Canadian girl.




Tint on my sisters shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,this is Jacob and Hannah .we are so sorry about tint ! Can you put newer posts on your blog?Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you two. And yes I aam puting newer posts on this blog. I'm glad you like the blog!!

    ReplyDelete